This is a indoor model I developed from the excellent design by Aero_1. Most of the fuselage is symmetrical and the latest have alternate panels milled from each side to improve the knife edge handling. It has a wing span of 80cm and this model pictured that I fly weights 105 grams with battery.
The Aircraft is on 2 sheets of Depron 100cm x 35cm
- Glue in the light carbon wing spars.
- Hinge the control surfaces.
- Assemble the bottom half with bracing.
- Install control gear.
To complete the build you will need the following :-
- Carbon fibre rods, 4 x 1x700mm for wing and fuselage bracing and 1 x 1.5x700mm for the landing gear.
- 3 x Servos, the sheets can be cut to suit Dymond D47 or JR / HobbyKing Type profies.
- Receiver, The connectors on the orange RX match the above servos
- Motor. lighten it up here, get a Glavak or buy from me.
- ESC, this can be modified to 2s to speed up the D47 servos.